The ExpansE system is comprised of several units, the main unit (MU), the EXP-1032 ExpansE Networked Controller, and several secondary units such as the EXP-2024 2-Reader Door Unit, EXP-2016 16-Relay Output Unit, and the EXP-2088 8-Input/Output Unit.
The EXP-1032 Networked Control Panel with an onboard Web-based application is part of Rosslare’s ExpansE distributed access control system family. The EXP-1032 board contains an onboard Web-based application and supports 8 EUs via RS-485 communication, which can include up to 8 doors and 16 readers, up to 64 inputs and 128 outputs, and up to 128,000 users per connected controller.Up to 1023 8 EXP-1032 Networked Controller MUs can connect via Ethernet creating a gigantic network of doors, readers, inputs, and outputs.
• Up to 8 MUs can be connected via Ethernet
• Each MU supports up to 8 EUs which can include: Up to 8 doors, 6 readers, Up to 64 inputs, Up to 128 outputs
• Onboard Web-based application
• Panel configuration DIP switch
• 128,000 users
• 100,000 log events
• Removable terminal blocks
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
• RS-485 serial communication
• Optional connection as Master or Slave
• Onboard Ethernet, RS-485, RS-232
• UL 294 Listed