Rosslare’s MD-N32 is a powerful, high performance gateway designed to send and receive information between varied pc-managed access control system products via a LAN or WAN, thus saving on serial cabling installation.
Integrally compatible with the AxTraxNG software, the MD-N32 gateway packs advanced features such as ping, search on LAN, variable baud rate, data type, MAC/IP address, and communication parameters. One unit can handle multi-door sub-networks (RS-485/232) connected via TCP/IP to the AxTraxNG server.
The MD-N32 gateway delivers simple, reliable, and cost-effective network connectivity for multiple serial devices.
• Universal RS-232 to TCP/IP gateway for general use
• Supports DHCP dynamic IP addressing
• +12 VDC jack power input connector
• RS-232 speed from 1200 bps to 230.4 Kbps
• Bi-directional conversion of RS-232 to TCP/IP
• Powered by external 12 V wall adapter type power supply
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
• Enables Ethernet networking for AC-115 and AC 215, AC-225, or AC-425 panels
• Configurable using dedicated software utility or directly using AxTraxNG software, AYC-W6500 as well as intrusion alarm panels AuraSys and HomeLogiX