Rosslare’s AYC-B7661 is a standalone biometric reader/controller.The AYC-B7661’s sensor verifies between fingerprint data and a biometric template stored in the unit.
The AYC-B7661 is convertible; it can work as a reader or as a standalone controller and supports 1:1 or 1:N technologies.
• Advanced, secure, multi-application functionality for intelligent installations
• Convertible – It can work as a Reader or as a Standalone Controller (No PC is required)
• Supports 1:1 / 1:n technologies
• Accepts up to107 users
• Optical tamper sensor for case and wall tamper detection
• Designed for indoor use (capacitive sensor protection required for outdoor use)
• Supports a Lockout feature for increased security
• Configurable multi-output format, supports Wiegand 26-bit format and many more
• Compatible with Rosslare’s CP-R26 Desktop Card Programmer
• Reads MIFARE Classic® EV1 ISO14443 Type A standard cards
• Fully compatible with MIFARE Classic® EV1 1K and 4K credentials