The PS-25 family of secured power supplies converts AC power to 12 V DC power limited output with an integrated battery charger, designed for use with all of Rosslare’s convertible & secure controller units (ACU).
The PS-25 family contains two power supplies, One for the lock output and the other for the ACU.
This design isolates the lock from the ACU, securing the functionality of the lock even if the ACU is tampered with.
• Two power supplies in one for controller unit, and door strike
• Doorbell feature (from “*” key) when used with Rosslare’s Secure Controller Series or Convertible readers
• Secure operation using digital communications to the keypad, rejects wire tamper attempts. A siren sound is generated upon keypad disconnection attempt
• Mounted speaker module sounding doorbell chime alert
• Built in Backup Battery Charger for 12V Sealed Lead Acid type rechargeable batteries
• Automatic switch over to backup battery when AC Fails with no voltage drop
• Additional Input for Door monitoring or other Auxiliary options
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
• Tamper monitoring of connected keypad
• Fail Safe / Fail Secure Form-C 5A Lock Strike and Alarm/Auxiliary Relays
• PS-25T: 14.4-17.6 V DC Input
• PS-25LT: 18-33 V DC Input
• PS-A25: Intelligent Single-Relay Secured Power Supply Type A Box
• PS-C25T: Intelligent Dual-Relay Secured Power Supply Type C Box
• PS-C25TU: Intelligent Dual-Relay Secured Power Supply Type C Box US Version
• PS-C25LT: Intelligent Dual-Relay Secured Power Supply Type C Box without transformer