Rosslare’s MD-D04 4 reader expansion board is the third part of a highly advanced line of expansion modules. This unit works seamlessly with Rosslare’s state-of-the-art AC-425 networked access controller. Ideal for residential and commercial applications, the MD-D04 expansion board packs features such as advanced communication with the controller.
The MD-D04 expansion increases flexibility to the access control system by adding four readers, four doors, four relay outputs and four supervised inputs to the controller.
• Additional four proximity readers or keypads
• Four relay outputs and four supervised inputs to the access control panel
• Wiegand or Clock-and-Data transmission keypad or biometric reader compatibility
• LED status feedback for 12V power and relay activation
• Cost effective and modular installation
• Compatible with Rosslare’s AC-425 networked controller
• Input and Output configurability using Rosslare’s AxTraxNG software
• Backed by Rosslare’s international guarantee and service with ISO9001 (Certified TUV Rhineland) level business and manufacturing operations