AC-425 is suitable for applications with up to 30,000 users across a modular 8184 doors, allowing maximum flexibility for securing a growing enterprise.
Each AC-425 Access Control Unit (ACU) supports four readers (In/Out) of various formats including standard Wiegand 26-bit. Installations can also have one reader per door.
The AC-425 is ready for installation with a mountable & lockable metal enclosure integrated with transformer, power supply/charger, sounder and control board.
Using onboard RS-232, Ethernet TCP/IP, multiple local or remote site door sub-networks can connect to the AxTraxNG Client/Server PC software running on Microsoft® Windows® 98/ME & NT/2000/XP/7 operating systems.
• 20,000, FIFO, history event log, when offline
• With MD-IO84 IO expansion, additional 8 inputs, 4 outputs
• With MD-D04 4-Door expansion, 4 readers with 4 inputs, 4 outputs
• Onboard TCP/IP networking (AC-425IP version)
• Real-time clock keeps time for up to 2 weeks without power. No batteries to replace
• Optical tamper sensor for case and wall tamper detection