The G-NET is an advanced, true online Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) providing reliable, regulated and stable voltage to any type of load.
Voltage surges, spikes and sags are inherent challenges when dealing with mains power sources. Over time, these irregularities shorten the lifespan of equipment and its components. A UPS counteracts these effects and prolongs the life span of your equipment.
The G-NET series is comprised of advanced true online UPS systems which provide clean, reliable and regulated AC power. The system is designed to support computers and telecommunication systems, as well as industrial control systems.
Models in this series ranges from 1 – 10kVA, all of which are available in both rack and tower design. The 6 – 10kVA models in
• True on line sine design, pure sine wave output without pollution
• Intelligent DCP/CPU design with 0.98 PFC
• Zero transfer time ensuring the reliability of the load operation
• Local and remote control capability with RS232 or USB port compatible with SNMP
• Self diagnosis and protection function
• Peak value of current and short circuit protection design