PowerChampion TL three phase UPS offers advanced technology that increase performance and reliability: three high speed DSPs with completed digital control fully ensure high quality of power supply, high input power factor and low input current distortion. It also offers humanization design: full front access of serviceability, user friendly interface.
• ISP (Internet Service Provider)
• IDC (Internet Data Center)
• Computer Room
• Service Center
• Precision Instruments
• Intelligent Equipment
EverExceed PowerChampion TL Series UPS (LV10-30KVA)
• High efficiency, up to 94%;
• High input PF>0.99; Input current THDi<4%;
• Muti-protection, over-temperature protection with 8 sensors, over-load, battery under voltage, fan failures, short-circuit;
• Four circuit breakers, providing full protection when fault happens;
• Battery cold start;
• Battery management with smart charging control, greatly extend the battery life;
• Parallel up to 8 units;
• Friendly operation interface, high-resolution LCD screen.EverExceed PowerChampion TL Series UPS (HV:10-500KVA)
• Green power technology, high input power factor, low current THD, high efficiency.
• Wide input voltage window, compatible with different utilities.
• Support all kinds of load, high overload capability.
• Fully digital control with three DSP including IGBT rectifier, inverter, charger.
• Intelligent battery management, extending battery lifetime.
• Intelligent self-diagnose function, all kinds of fault protection, large capability of history record storage.
• Full front maintenance, Configured with top and bottom cable connection, saving space.
• Modularized design of subsystem, convenient field maintenance.
• Redundant design of power model fans, increasing the system reliability.
• Large LCD display, friendly human machine interface.
• All PCB with conformal coating.
• Parallel up to 1500KVA.
• Critical components adopt the well-known international corporation, high margin design.
• Achieve the advanced international level with original technology of IGBT and integrated parallel technique.