The AC-825IP is a state-of-the-art 4-door networked access controller and is the backbone of a medium-scale to high-scale security system. The controller comes with one onboard expansion slot and can be further expanded by connecting up to 12 expansion boards via OSDP.
Using only D-805 door expansion boards, a single AC-825IP can handle up to 58 doors and 60,000 users.
Driven by AxTraxNG™ – Rosslare’s powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use software – the system provides an ideal modular and expandable solution for commercial and institutional needs.
• Up to 58 doors, 60,000 users, and 500,000 history log entries (FIFO) per ACU
• Onboard TCP/IP networking with AES 128-bit data encryption to an AxTraxNG server, bi-directional push communication for enhanced data transmission speed and reliability
• Supports up to 4 doors (In/Out), each with 2 inputs and 1 output
• 4 auxiliary inputs and 2 auxiliary outputs
• 2 RS-485 buses (OSDP and G-Bus)
• Supports OSDP readers
• One onboard expansion slot and an additional 12 expansion boards via OSDP (R/S/D/P-805)
• R-805 – 16 outputs
• S-805 – 16 inputs
• D-805 – 4-door expansion
• P-805 – 16 inputs and 8 outputs
• An additional ME-1515 metal enclosure holds up to 2 expansion boards and includes all the innovative features of the AC-825IP enclosure
• SD card slot with 8GB card included
There are no reviews yet.