AC- C32 is part of Rosslare’s highly sophisticated indoor standalone controller series, ideal for residential and commercial access applications.
The AC-C32’s slim design and maintenance-free operation make it an industry favorite for those looking for a basic access controller that simply gets the job done, yet utilizes both proximity cards and/or PIN codes.
The attractively designed, cost-efficient and highly reliable AC-C32 is truly easy to program and easy to use, This advanced 500-user, PIN & Proximity standalone controller is packed with features eight auxiliary modes, multiple user levels and operation modes, as well as case tamper protection.
• Advanced 500-user standalone controller
• Access via proximity card and / or PIN codes
• Compatible with all 26-Bit EM proximity cards or tags
• Two tri-colored LEDs and internal buzzer indicators
• Lock strike and auxiliary relay outputs
• Input for Request to Exit (REX) button
• Internal case tamper detector
• Supplied with an installation kit including a security screw, security screw tool, mounting screws and a mounting template
• Internal suppression diode (1N4004)
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
• Offers eight auxiliary modes, including: Door ajar, Forced door, Shunt, Door monitor, Normal / secure
• Three user levels: Normal, Secure, Master
• Three operational modes: Normal, Bypass, Secure
• Built-in 125 KHz ASK type EM RFID proximity reader Bell, chime, siren and strobe when used with the BL-D40