EverPro Controller is a three-function controller that provides reliable solar battery charging, load control and diversion regulation. The controller operates in one of these modes at a time and two or more controllers may be used to provide multiple functions.
The EverPro uses advanced technology and automated production to provide exciting new features at a competitive cost. The controller is designed for both solar home systems and professional applications.
• Highest Reliability: Large heat sink and conservative design enables operating at full ratings to 55°C. No need to de-rate.
• More power: Ratings up to 80A at 48VDC will handle solar arrays up to 4kW.
• Communications Capability: RJ45 connects to a personal computer for custom settings, data logging and remote monitoring and control.
• Extensive Electronic Protections: Fully protected against reverse polarity, short circuit, overcurrent, high temperature and overvoltage.
• Simple Mechanical Interface: Larger power terminals and conduit knockouts. Extra space for wire turns.
• Fits on power panels.
• Better Battery Charging: Connecting battery sense wires and optional remote temperature sensor will improve control accuracy. Constant voltage series PWM algorithm increases battery capacity and life.
• Easy to Reset: Push button provides manual reset and stop/start battery equalization and load disconnect.
• Low Telecom Noise: DIP switch setting will change PWM to “On-Off” battery charging.